Content Creative (f/m/d)
Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video industry and has been on a unique success journey since 2012. The RTL subsidiary with offices in Berlin, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Madrid and Paris, leads Europe's largest influencer network with over 1.000 talents in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops video concepts,strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for brands & partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
Content Creative (f/m/d)
Do you have a great passion for video? Are you on a constant lookout for the next big online format, or try to shape every piece of exciting content you see into an online series? Do you love watching advertisements and campaigns but also know how to improve them and develop your own? Are you a disciplined self-starter that can work under guidance but also takes ownership? Then you could be the perfect fit!
In the role of Content Creative you will work across all of our departments. From supporting our sales team by developing new IP or push concepts for the market, to working on client level by developing a new campaign or format. In addition, you will create new formats for our portfolio of talents across all verticals together with our talent team.
You have big ideas but at the same time understand how to tailor your concepts to fit the needs of our internal and external stakeholders. Your approach is platform agnostic, backed by data driven insights and your ideas and concepts can be benchmarked for success through reach, engagement and retention. You understand how to develop platform agnostic concepts that suit different target groups and at the same time you are not afraid to push us further to embrace and experiment with concepts and formats that have not yet been tried and tested.
For your application please include a motivational letter.
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience in a creative role at a (media) agency or content production company
- Branded content expert across all social platforms
- You use, and know where to find, the right data to support your ideas
- You know how to bring across your ideas verbally and visually
- You inspire and excite people through your passion for online video and the creative outlet it presents
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
What can you expect?
- Become part of Europe's market leader in the world of online video
- An exciting challenge where you can develop yourself further in the area of social media and online video
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and work on them independently
- Flat organizational structure and the chance to make a difference
- Flexible working hours and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities
- Regular team and company events
- Friday afternoon drinks with the team
- Support for your OneFit gym membership
- A great workplace with fun co-workers in the heart of Amsterdam
Does this job profile sound exciting to you? Our Recruiting Manager Maria is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.