Business Administration Manager (f/m/d) Maternity Cover
Finance & Accounting /
The Digital Video Movement is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. In an era of movements, our aim is to craft the zeitgeist. Our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have been awarded multiple times. The international Divimove team creates stories with impact and purpose, developed for European audiences. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch or TikTok. We turn social influencers and artists into personal brands across any platform – including social media, TV, podcasts and music charts. Our multicultural 250-strong team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subcultural, from the Fridays For Future movement to K-Pop culture. Since 2019 the United Screens, UFA X, MESH Collective and Tube One Networks have all joined our movement. Together we offer our partners the fast-lane ticket to reach every community in Europe. Are you ready to craft the zeitgeist? Join the movement.
As Business Administration Manager (f/m/d) Maternity Cover, you will take ownership of several tasks within the finance department, working closely together with our Shared Service Center from RTL and the Finance team at Divimove to ensure that monthly and quarterly closing processes run smoothly. You will be the main contact person for our HQ and other local offices abroad and support the accounting processes of the Italian entity. This includes incoming and outgoing invoice flows as well as handling influencer and client requests. Thus, you will have the responsibility to make sure financial processes are followed and improved where necessary.
We are looking for a young professional willing to operate in a fast-moving environment and be supportive to other teams in their daily activities. We are looking for someone as maternity cover for 9 months, starting 1st of May 2021.
- You will be in daily contact with Influencer Managers and New Business Managers supporting them in all operation & finance related processes.
- You will be the Office Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- You will manage relationships with vendors, service providers and our landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time, provide general support to visitors, maintain a safe and secure working environment and partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- You will report directly to the Managing director and CFO of the company.
- Academic degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar degree
- Good understanding of accounting principles, Italian Tax Laws & Finance knowledge a plus
- Previous experience in SAP
- Computer skills and Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel a must)
- Structured and detail-oriented, precise & organized in your work
- Great organizational skills and the mindset of an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude, excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality, keen to learn and natural skills in developing personal relationships
- Fluent in Italian (writing/speaking) and excellent English language skills
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to actively shape Europe's largest Studio & Talent Agency
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- Flexible working hours, mobile office and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities
- A dynamic and international team
- Regular team events and company events
- Benefits like fresh fruit, cereals, Mate and the support of your Urban Sports/ OneFit membership
- Inclusion and diversity are core values of Divimove. Therefore, we explicitly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Our Recruiting Manager Maria-Cristina is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.