Junior IT Support (f/m/d)
The Digital Video Movement is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. In an era of movements, our aim is to craft the zeitgeist. Our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have been awarded multiple times. The international Divimove team creates stories with impact and purpose, developed for European audiences. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch or TikTok. We turn social influencers and artists into personal brands across any platform – including social media, TV, podcasts and music charts. Our multicultural 250-strong team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subcultural, from the Fridays For Future movement to K-Pop culture. Since 2019 the United Screens, UFA X, MESH Collective and Tube One Networks have all joined our movement. Together we offer our partners the fast-lane ticket to reach every community in Europe. Are you ready to craft the zeitgeist? Join the movement.
Your mission is
- 1st / 2nd level Support
- Support users locally on site and remotely
- Create, update and maintain knowledge base and self-help articles
- Deploy, install, update, patch and maintain Windows/MacOs desktop clients
- Manage user accounts, file shares, groups and permissions
- Proficient language skills in German and English, other European languages are a benefit
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Service orientation and willing to work in a very international environment
- Very good knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOs clients
- Experience with AD, Azure and MS Exchange
- Excellent knowledge in standard office tools, such as Microsoft 365, inkl. MS Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online
- Experience with ticketing systems (preferable Freshservice)
- Dropbox, Teamviewer and GotoAssist familiarity is a plus
- Profound Hardware Knowledge
What you can expect?
- The opportunity to actively shape Europe's largest Studio & Talent Agency,
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them,
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference,
- Flexible working hours, mobile office and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities,
- A dynamic and international team,
- Regular team events and company events,
- Benefits like fresh fruit, cereals, Mate and the support of your Urban Sports/ OneFit membership,
- Dog-friendly office
- Inclusion and diversity are core values of Divimove. Therefore, we explicitly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Then we are looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.