Junior Accountant (f/m/d)
Finance & Accounting /
The Digital Video Movement is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. In an era of movements, our aim is to craft the zeitgeist. Our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have been awarded multiple times. The international Divimove team creates stories with impact and purpose, developed for European audiences. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch or TikTok. We turn social influencers and artists into personal brands across any platform – including social media, TV, podcasts and music charts. Our multicultural 250-strong team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subcultural, from the Fridays For Future movement to K-Pop culture. Since 2019 the United Screens, UFA X, MESH Collective and Tube One Networks have all joined our movement. Together we offer our partners the fast-lane ticket to reach every community in Europe. Are you ready to craft the zeitgeist? Join the movement.
Junior Accountant (f/m/d)
As Junior Accountant (f/m/d) you will be part of the Finance team at Divimove and take ownership for several tasks within the finance department. You will be working closely together with our Shared Service Center from RTL and the Finance team at Divimove to ensure that monthly and quarterly closing processes run smoothly. You will be the main contact person for our subsidiaries abroad and support the accounting processes in each country. This includes incoming and outgoing invoice flows, accrual calculation, as well as handling influencer and client requests. Thus, you will have the responsibility to make sure financial processes are followed and improved where necessary.
Does this sound like an exciting challenge for you? Then become part of a young, dynamic team and actively assist with the bookkeeping at Divimove.
- Academic degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar degree
- Good understanding of accounting principles and ideally first experience in that area
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, ideally first experience in SAP
- Structured and detailed way of working as well as attention to detail: precise & organized in your work
- Great organizational skills and the mindset of an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Excellent German and English language skills
What can you expect?
- Exert and enhance your financial expert knowledge in an unique combination of a hands-on attitude within a fast moving, young company embedded into the financial professionalism of Europe’s largest Media Company, RTL Group/Bertelsmann.
- An exciting challenge in a multicultural work environment in a successful company
- Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- Very interesting tasks, the possibility to constantly implement and improve financial processes across eight countries
- A balance between day to day finance tasks as well as strategic financial projects
- The possibility to connect with your coworkers during regular team and company events
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Our Recruiting Manager Maria-Cristina is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.