PR & Marketing Communications Manager (f/m/d)
All locations /
The Digital Video Movement is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. In an era of movements, our aim is to craft the zeitgeist. Our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have been awarded multiple times. The international Divimove team creates stories with impact and purpose, developed for European audiences. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch or TikTok. We turn social influencers and artists into personal brands across any platform – including social media, TV, podcasts and music charts. Our multicultural 250-strong team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subcultural, from the Fridays For Future movement to K-Pop culture. Since 2019 the United Screens, UFA X, MESH Collective and Tube One Networks have all joined our movement. Together we offer our partners the fast-lane ticket to reach every community in Europe. Are you ready to craft the zeitgeist? Join the movement.
As international PR & Marketing Communications Manager (f/m/d) you are an important part of the team. The Public Relations and Communications team manages Divimove’s presence in the European media landscape. They design and implement communications strategies as well as PR campaigns on an international level covering all of Divimove’s markets. Besides that, the team is responsible for the internal communication and connects the dots between our 250 colleagues and 8 offices every day. We are looking for an experienced communications and marketing professional to join this dynamic and creative team.
- You develop and design content plans for social media and press, with a focus on our international markets
- You create whitepapers, reports, and other marketing materials to support lead generation
- You are responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of local PR and communication campaigns
- You represent the company in press communication and write press texts, newsletters and social media posts
- You expand and maintain our network of journalists, local event organizers, influencers and other stakeholders
- You will ensure communication on a local and international level that is tailored to our corporate identity and global communications strategy
- You will proactively manage our presences at events, conferences, and congresses from planning to follow-up
- You will drive multiple public relations aimed at the Italy, France, and Spain region
- You will translate and adapt the global communication (press releases, social media posts, etc.) to be in line with the local conditions
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3 years' work experience as a PR Manager or a comparable role
- You have experience with industry standard tools required for effective brand communication
- You are a proactive team player with excellent communication and community management skills
- You have experience in creating whitepapers, reports, and other marketing materials to support lead generation
- You are a storyteller and know how to identify news-worthy story angles for Divimove’s target groups
- You are familiar with the European media landscape and know how to approach local media outlets with pitches
- Social media is your daily companion, and you are willing to travel international
- Professional proficiency in English, advanced level in one of the following languages is a huge plus: Italian, French or Spanish in both verbally and in writing
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to actively shape Europe's largest Studio & Talent Agency
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- Flexible working hours, mobile office and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities
- A dynamic and international team
- Regular team events and company events
- Benefits like fresh fruit, cereals, Mate and the support of your Urban Sports/ OneFit membership
- Dog-friendly office
- Inclusion and diversity are core values of Divimove. Therefore, we explicitly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Our Recruiting Manager is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date, salary expectations and a track record/material of your press hits.