Head of IT
The Digital Video Movement is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. In an era of movements, our aim is to craft the zeitgeist. Our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have been awarded multiple times. The international Divimove team creates stories with impact and purpose, developed for European audiences. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch or TikTok. We turn social influencers and artists into personal brands across any platform – including social media, TV, podcasts and music charts. Our multicultural 250-strong team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subcultural, from the Fridays For Future movement to K-Pop culture. Since 2019 the United Screens, UFA X, MESH Collective and Tube One Networks have all joined our movement. Together we offer our partners the fast-lane ticket to reach every community in Europe. Are you ready to craft the zeitgeist? Join the movement.
Your mission as Head of IT
- plan, coordinate & prioritize projects in the field of system administration, information security, network infrastructure
- communicate with stakeholders from various teams, collect requirements, provide estimations
- implement efficient workflows to deliver projects effectively and in time
- coordinate tasks with team members, lead a team of employees with different expertise
- upgrade systems with new releases and models and solve technical issues, provide end-user support and technical assistance for Windows and Mac devices
- keep all systems up-to-date, upgrade software to the latest versions
- regularly do risks assessments for IT infrastructure and monitor important parts of the IT infrastructure
- react to security threats in time, develop workflows for threat detection & protection
- Proven experience as an IT Systems or Network Administrator, in a senior or leadership role
- Expertise of Windows and Mac client operating systems
- Expertise of Windows Server Infrastructure (Active Directory, Group Policy Management, WSUS, DFS, etc)
- Expertise of Network Equipment and Services (Routing, Switching, Firewalls, NAT, VPN, VLAN, etc)
- Experience using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience with backup systems, infrastructure monitoring tools, logs collection and analysis
- Experience in the field of information security, cyber threats protection
- Experience with video editing software, cloud-based video editing, high-speed networks and storage solutions, archiving/long-term storage solutions (would be a plus)
- Fluent in German and English
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to actively shape Europe's largest Studio & Talent Agency
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- Flexible working hours, mobile office and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities
- A dynamic and international team
- Regular team events and company events
- Benefits like fresh fruit, cereals, Mate and the support of your Urban Sports/ OneFit membership
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Our Recruiting Manager Maria-Cristina is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.