Head of IT
Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video business and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. With offices in Berlin, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen, we lead Europe's largest influencer network with over 1000 talented partners in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops - hand in hand with UFA X & TUBE ONE - concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
Your mission as Head of IT
- plan, coordinate & prioritize projects in the field of system administration, information security, network infrastructure
- communicate with stakeholders from various teams, collect requirements, provide estimations
- implement efficient workflows to deliver projects effectively and in time
- coordinate tasks with team members, lead a team of employees with different expertise
- upgrade systems with new releases and models and solve technical issues, provide end-user support and technical assistance for Windows and Mac devices
- keep all systems up-to-date, upgrade software to the latest versions
- regularly do risks assessments for IT infrastructure and monitor important parts of the IT infrastructure
- react to security threats in time, develop workflows for threat detection & protection
- Proven experience as an IT Systems or Network Administrator, in a senior or leadership role
- Expertise of Windows and Mac client operating systems
- Expertise of Windows Server Infrastructure (Active Directory, Group Policy Management, WSUS, DFS, etc)
- Expertise of Network Equipment and Services (Routing, Switching, Firewalls, NAT, VPN, VLAN, etc)
- Experience using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience with backup systems, infrastructure monitoring tools, logs collection and analysis
- Experience in the field of information security, cyber threats protection
- Experience with video editing software, cloud-based video editing, high-speed networks and storage solutions, archiving/long-term storage solutions (would be a plus)
- Fluent in German and English
What can you expect?
- Become part of Europe's market leader in the online video world
- An exciting challenge, all around the area of media and social media
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- Flexible working hours and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities
- A dynamic and international team
- Regular team events and company events
- Benefits like coffee, water, drinks and fruit and the support of your Urban Sports/ OneFit membership
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Our Recruiting Manager Maria is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.