People & Culture /
Dixa is a conversational customer service platform that creates value for brands and customers in an easy to use, friendly and engaging way. We call it Customer Friendship™️ 💜. Established in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2015, Dixa was founded on the principle that there must be a better way to do customer service, one that gives customers fast, accurate answers, from any customer service channel, as well as empower agents to have meaningful conversations rather than just solve tickets for the business. In February of 2021, the company acquired the Australian knowledge platform startup, Elevio. In March 2022 we acquired analytics leader Miuros, and automation pioneer Solvemate to further boost our product offering in this space.
Dixa has expanded globally within the first years since launch and now has 200+ employees in offices across Copenhagen, London, Chicago, and Melbourne. The company has raised more than $155 million in funding to date with backing from Notion Capital, Project A Ventures, SEED Capital and in mid 2021 completed a Series C funding led by US-based General Atlantic.
We are looking for an organised octopus and people oriented individual to join our Dixa HQ based in Copenhagen as an Office Assistant, to report into the VP People, Talent & Operations.
This is a new role, and will be responsible for all aspects of the facilities in Copenhagen, and ensuring an optimal experience for our employees.
- Greeting and welcoming visitors to the office, and ensure they are directed to their meeting smoothly.
- Creating a welcoming and inviting environment for all employees and visitors.
- Work with our food provider to ensure that lunch is to a high standard for our workforce. You will be responsible for serving the lunch and tidying the lunch away.
- Ensure the office is regularly supplied with drinks and snacks to keep our Dixaterians hydrated and nourished.
- Work closely with the marketing team on any events, supporting the co-ordination and logistics of the events.
- Manage and communicate with any external suppliers to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Strong interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively and in a personable manner to individuals.
- A person that loves to stay busy, spot errors and multi-task.
- Is flexible, takes responsibility and ownership of the tasks that they own.
- Organised and structured, the individual can show a high skill of time management skills in order to deliver on the tasks needed.
- A bonus would be if the individual has worked in hospitality or retail previously.
- Candidates must be able to speak Danish and English.
The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
An equitable future.
Since the very beginning, we’ve been committed to building an inclusive culture. We are proud that people from all over the world have combined forces to give Dixa a universal perspective.
However, there are areas where we simply need to do better, and we appreciate that there are perspectives and experiences which many of us do not fully understand – yet.
We want our Dixaterians to bring their true selves to work, irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background. We’re committed to learning, growing, and educating ourselves on experiences outside of our own, because we believe everyone deserves an equitable future.
Dixa; the 30-second version!
Dixa is a Customer Friendship Platform. We’re hoping to replace traditional customer service tactics because we think that customer relationships should be personalised, engaging, conversational and feedback-driven. We want to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
We started out as four friends around a kitchen table, on a mission to radically change the customer service space, while building a people-first and values-driven culture from the get-go.
Now, we’re in scale-up territory, backed by incredible VCs (raising Series C in July 2021), and 250+ exceptional Dixaterians working with us in 4 offices (and remotely)🚀
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.💜
What’s in it for you?
Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary and a decent pension plan, that includes life and health insurance. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning, meaningful work, future planning (family health and retirement) and other bits & bobs (i.e. socials and food). You can find out more on our careers page!