IT Support Specialist
Workplace Experience /
Dixa is a customer service platform that creates value for brands and customers in a conversational, friendly, and engaging way. We call it Customer Friendship™️ 💜. Established in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2015, Dixa was founded on the principle that there must be a better way to do customer service, one that allowed the creation of value-driven experiences for customers as well as empowered agents to do more than solving tickets for the business. In February of 2021, the company acquired the Australian knowledge platform startup, Elevio, to empower agents as well as customers with AI-optimized knowledge base and contextual experiences. In March 2022 we acquired analytics leader Miuros, and automation pioneer Solvemate to further boost our product offering in this space.
Dixa has expanded globally within the first years since launch and now has 200+ employees in offices across Copenhagen, London, Chicago, Berlin, Paris, Lyon, Tallinn, and Melbourne. The company has raised more than $155 million in funding to date with backing from Notion Capital, Project A Ventures, SEED Capital and in mid 2021 completed a Series C funding led by US-based General Atlantic.
About the role
We’re looking for a full time IT Support Specialist to join our friendly environment and assist with the day-to-day technology needs of our 200+ Dixaterias and work on IT related projects. This role is based at our Copenhagen Headquarters, reporting to the IT Manager.
What you'll be doing
- Support all company employees with various software and hardware-related questions that come in via support tickets, email, slack, video meetings and occasionally via phone
- Act as a System Administrator for our main systems such as Google Workspace, Jumpcloud, Office 365, Slack, ensuring everything runs like clockwork
- Provide on-site support for the 100+ people employed at the Copenhagen office
- Oversee our JumpCloud Administration. This involves: User accounts - assisting with issues, ensuring new users are created, overseeing permission levels and handling user terminations; Device Management - ensuring every macOS and Windows machine in the company is enrolled, up to date and secure.
- Assist with organizational IT projects, examples include: How do we get this new software tool to use our Single Sign-On solution? How do we install new software on macOS via JumpCloud remotely? How do we migrate a department to a new system?
- You will also be responsible for hardware procurement & maintenance and the set-up for new hires
Who you are
- You have solid experience with User Management tasks and workflows
- You have experience with providing end-user IT support in an international organization supporting your colleagues with different IT issues
- You easily identify, investigate and solve IT problems as they arise, even issues you may not have encountered before
- Experience with navigating and using support ticket systems (such as Dixa, Jira, YouTrack, or similar)
- You love solving problems, running projects and ensuring things run smoothly
- You are structured and detail-oriented towards your tasks, and positive and service-oriented to your colleagues
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written, as our day to day language in English
The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
An equitable future.
Since the very beginning, we’ve been committed to building an inclusive culture. We are proud that people from all over the world have combined forces to give Dixa a universal perspective.
However, there are areas where we simply need to do better, and we appreciate that there are perspectives and experiences which many of us do not fully understand – yet.
We want our Dixaterians to bring their true selves to work, irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background. We’re committed to learning, growing, and educating ourselves on experiences outside of our own, because we believe everyone deserves an equitable future.
Dixa; the 30-second version!
Dixa is a Customer Friendship Platform. We’re hoping to replace traditional customer service tactics because we think that customer relationships should be personalised, engaging, conversational and feedback-driven. We want to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
We started out as four friends around a kitchen table, on a mission to radically change the customer service space, while building a people-first and values-driven culture from the get-go.
Now, we’re in scale-up territory, backed by incredible VCs (raising Series C in July 2021), and 250+ exceptional Dixaterians working with us in 4 offices (and remotely)🚀
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.💜
What’s in it for you?
Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary and a decent pension plan, that includes life and health insurance. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning, meaningful work, future planning (family health and retirement) and other bits & bobs (i.e. socials and food). You can find out more on our careers page!