Associate Creative Director, Social - Copy
Edelman – Creative /
Edelman is a global communications firm built for a digital world. With the benefit of a history in building trust and earning attention through communications, our teams help clients create direct and impactful audience connections and tell magnetic stories that move at the speed of social, transform culture and spark movements.
In this role, you’ll create groundbreaking, social first campaigns on one of the worlds greatest tech brands. You’re someone who sees social trends before they’re trends and knows how to conceptualize, create and put things out into the world at the speed of culture.
You’ll be joining a diverse group of creatives that shift culture. If you’re looking to create ideas that end up in the NY Times, The Verge, and Reddit, or winning some of the industry's biggest awards like the Webby’s and One Show, this is the right agency for you.
We’re looking for a creative that has a passion for pop culture, technology and social media. From Tiktoks to Tweets, we want someone who can take an idea from the concept to client presentation, and quickly to people’s feeds. We’re not just looking to make filler content, we want to make fun, witty, unexpected work that gets noticed. The kind of content you want to see in your feed. You will be joining a team diverse of creatives who are collaborative, curious, and kind.
- Work in partnership with a social art director and social strategist at the direction of creative leadership to concept and plan execution of social first, always on campaigns and programs a wide range of media and platforms, especially social, digital, video, experiences and content
- Concept, write, film and edit your own rough ideas for social content
- Create and write campaign ideas for client projects and new business pitches that are earned-first and social by design
- Work in concert with a wide range of specialties including account, strategy, project management, and influencer marketing
- Develop tactics which bring creative concepts to life and achieve program objectives
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously; managing and providing direction to other team members as needed
- Work closely with a project manager and production partners to schedule projects and coordinate production
- Present client creative presentations; Drive client approval process
- Work effectively with external vendors and internal colleagues to complete projects within timeframe and budget
What you bring
- Min. 7 years of experience in marketing, advertising or social media, with significant emphasis on interactive media.
- Must be comfortable creating content for TikTok, Instagram and Twitter
- Excellent short-form and long-form writing skills in a variety of voices and tones
- Solid grammar, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Willingness to push your craft, get your hands dirty and make great things
- Literate in the language of the internet and social. Should be comfortable executing everything from organic content to paid media campaigns to an earned media stunt that plays out on the front page of Reddit.
- Social fluency and a solid understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across social channels
- Proven creativity in the interactive space with successful follow through from concept to build
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment while having fun and respecting each other’s work/life balance
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.