Senior Account Executive/ Social Media Manager
Edelman – Digital /
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. You will be challenged to push convention and your creativity to find modern ways to drive consumer behaviour in today’s socially charged, digital environment. We are passionate, unconventional, and driven by a desire to do the best work possible. We get results for our clients, which is reflected by our many wins at Cannes. We are tough on work. We are kind to each other. We also laugh a lot ....
We are looking for digital savvy & pro-active social media experts. You will be working within our fast-growing team in Riyadh across The Kingdom and the Middle East. You will be working for respected clients that need pro-active support on social media and digital marketing. In this role, you will be working with many local & international, experienced colleagues and using advanced tools & data. You will play a key role in a wide range of projects that include social media marketing & community management, brand engagement & creative campaigns, executive positioning and performance marketing.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Managing day-2-day social media and/or digital-related client interactions
- Initiating, setting up, running and reporting on social media activations & campaigns
- Drafting social media content and managing social media content calendars
- Managing & monitoring social media communities
- Counseling clients regarding current social media & content trends & developments
- Pro-actively sharing knowledge with local & international colleagues
- Playing an active role in online marketing efforts for our KSA office (including blogging, initiating paid media campaigns and more)
- Manages variouscommunities & campaigns for multiple clients simultaneously
- Participates in cross-practice and cross-geographical teams to provide clients and prospects with the most compelling proposals & best work delivered
- Participates in new business opportunities, including research, channel auditsand proposal preparation.
- Records and submits time, expenses, and POs to the right project codes on a timely basis.
Knowledge and Skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written & spoken)
- Needs to be currently based in Saudi and has permit to work.
- Experienced in in using platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn for business purposes.
- Fully up to speed regarding recent social media platform developments. And able to counsel clients on these topics
- Experienced in setting up & running paid advertising campaigns on social media platforms
- Experienced in working with, or for governmental organisations and/or international brands
- Agency experience is preferred
- Being active as a blogger or content creator is a plus
- Being able to use Adobe design tools is a plus
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in social media and/or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or relevant field
- Proven ability to lead multiple small or medium sized projects simultaneously
- Can lead on client correspondence (daily updates, activity reports, WIP reports, leading on client calls and providing updates)
- Strong ability to write, edit and proofread to create high quality internal and external, channel-appropriate content
- Living in Riyadh is a plus, Jeddah is an option too
Why Edelman KSA?
- We offer the option to work remotely, however we appreciate frequent visits to the office as this is the place where we learn, laugh and share experiences. You can expect great lunches & treats and an amazing energy among the young, ambitious team. Come join us!
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.