Assistant Account Executive, Edelman Business Marketing
Edelman – B2B /
Edelman Business Marketing is growing – and fast. In the last six -12 months we’ve led innovative and impactful campaigns supporting business-to-business (B2B) clients in the tech, financial services, industrials, and aerospace industries and beyond. We’re helping Fortune 500 companies re-imagine their approach to the industry, and start-ups enter and challenge entire markets.
We are looking for an Assistant Account Executive who is excited about the B2B space, with a special interest in helping B2B clients tackle communications and marketing challenges. You will have the opportunity to develop and drive integrated plans for some of the most disruptive companies in their industries, in businesses spanning energy, logistics, automation, manufacturing, enterprise software, commercial space, and cybersecurity.
As an Assistant Account Executive, you will executive best-in-class campaigns across a diverse account mix of B2B clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies to international conglomerates. You will help distill complex concepts into compelling stories about how technology and innovation shape and evolve our world. You will help our B2B clients achieve both reputational and commercial goals. This role also offers the opportunity to collaborate with talented B2B, corporate storytellers, and communications professionals across Edelman’s global network.
A little more about what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the creation of annual communications plans and strategic POVs for leading B2B companies
- Produce high-quality internal and external communications content spanning integrated channels (earned media, social media, owned content, digital marketing, white papers, and more)
- Execute media outreach plans and assist in message development
- Coordinate events and other external engagements, both virtually and in-person
- Aid in new business processes including idea contribution, research, and proposal preparation
- At least 0-3 months internship of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Strong critical thinking, writing, and earned media relations skills
- Existing experience with B2B communications is a plus!
- Desire to stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends and how they integrate into communications programs
- Have a spirit of innovation, intellectual curiosity, and willingness to take risks and be motivated by the mutual success of clients and their careers
- Have an interest and initial understanding of visual communications, social media, and the digital landscape and how to incorporate them into client programs
- Have participated in the research, planning, and development of comprehensive PR campaigns
- Love to work with teams to generate original ideas for creative campaigns/media activations and helping integrate them into plans
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of DJEH’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, a Paid Time Off policy, and region-specific benefits.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
Edelman is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage racially and ethnically diverse people, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, parents, individuals with disabilities and members of any and all protected classes to apply.