Account Manager, Brand
Edelman – Brand /
Edelman Canada is looking for a passionate, driven and confident Account Manager to expand the Canadian Brand team, based in Montreal, working in a hybrid office / home environment. You must have an eagle eye for details, be able to grasp complex issues and processes, and show knowledge and curiosity in order to offer qualified opinions on how to translate our clients’ visions into reality. You’ll have strong communications or marketing, media and public relations experience working with some of the world’s most beloved brand.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with CPG, beauty, fashion, food & beverage or retail clients. A strong understanding of traditional PR, digital media, including influencers, within the Canadian landscape is required.
- Post-secondary education in a related field to public relations, marketing and communications
- 3-4 years of agency experience with marketing and integrated communications, preferably from a PR agency
- A self-starter with a solid understanding of client business, objectives and what success looks like
- Understands the earned media landscape and has existing relationships with editors/producers
- Ability to multitask and work on a variety of different client projects at the same time
- Solid foundation in client relations including understanding and assessing a client’s business needs and communication needs and meet those needs through successful program development and implementation
- Excellent communication skills and experience providing sound counsel and recommendations on how the business is operated and managed
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful communications programs
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage junior team members, while also comfortable managing up to senior stakeholders on the status of our client’s business
- Experience working in an IAT and ability to manage multiple teams to ensure we are collaborating towards one unified goal for our clients
- Ability to analyze market and audience insight research including using online services and begin to share proactive analysis and/or next steps with account teams
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.