Edelman – Digital /
Let's start your career in digital marketing with our dynamic internship program!
As an intern, you'll work closely with our talented team to create digital and social media strategies for clients across multiple industries. You'll gain hands-on experience, receive training and mentorship from experienced professionals, and build a portfolio of work to showcase your skills.
What You'll Do
- Develop and publish bilingual content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Respond to comments on social on behalf of the clients.
- Develop content ideas.
- Use online monitoring tools.
- Identify relevant social influencers and brand advocates.
- Work with the team to capture campaign performance and generate reports.
- Help prepare informal and formal client reports and presentation materials.
- Provide opinions and observations in team meetings/brainstorms.
- Conduct research to respond to new business briefs.
What You'll Need
- Graduate in or pursuing a degree in (Journalism and Communication, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Economics or Business focus).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and master new concepts quickly.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work, and a keen sense of delivering completed projects in a timely manner.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Any familiarity with market research, social media and influencer will be an advantage.
- Previous experience and motivation to learn using social media monitoring or other digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook analytics) is highly preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written Cantonese and English is a must.
- Able to work for 3 days per week with a minimum contract period of 3 months .
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.