Edelman – Creative /
Ready to embark on an exhilarating journey shaping the future of Edelman's production team? We're seeking a forward-thinking, multi-disciplined Junior Producer. Join us and thrive at the forefront of this exciting evolution!
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the Producer and Senior Producer on the entire lifecycle on a range of integrated communications content and media productions.
- Producing corporate and social media content for integrated communications projects.
- Managing timelines and budgets for projects, actively communicating with internal and external stakeholders as projects develop along the way.
- Building relationships with all vendors to support creative projects and oversee the logistics management for project operations.
- Managing client’s expectations and giving production recommendations when required.
- A keen and proven interest in discovering new creative/production solutions and the ability to implement them into an existing workflow will be a bonus.
What is required of you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in media production, mass communications, or a related field in media/communications, or possess 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in the media industry or agency.
- Understanding in industry standard post-production workflows.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Da Vinci Resolve will be a bonus.
- Brilliant team player and can-do work ethic.
- Proven ability to prioritize and strive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment; hands-on and purposeful.
- Organised and possess excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all personality types.
- Kindly provide examples of your previous work that demonstrate your thought process and approach to assignments. Ideally, include completed projects that have been successfully executed.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.