PR Project/Account Manager - Integrated Projects
Edelman – Corporate /
Do you want to work with organisations and brands who are brave and look to us to push them beyond their comfort zones? Who don’t just want to broadcast their stories into the ether, but who invite everyday people to be a part of their stories?
And do you want to work in an independent, global creative network where you can be inspired by creative minds across 65 offices around the world?
Then this is the role for you!
This role plays a critical role in the day-to-day management of integrated projects and campaigns, working closely with the client team leads and Speciality Services to ensure optimal client service, seamless integration and delivery. The role requires orchestrating an integrated team through the full lifecycle of integrated projects – identifying the approach to delivery, defining the scope and bringing the team’s vision to life.
At the center of complex initiatives, you will lead the integration of multiple work streams including PR account teams, planners, designers, copywriters, producers, strategists, and others. Sitting at the core of the team, you will serve as the unifying thread on the account – developing and managing schedules, tracking and proofing deliverables, overseeing financials and driving communications across the team. Additionally, this role will include client interaction.
- At least three years of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields, including research, advertising, management consulting, media or publishing
- Proven ability to manage large projects and small teams on one or more sizable accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit work of others
- Familiar with best practice integrated Communications Marketing tactics and tools and will be able to recommend them to his/her clients
- Experience managing integrated campaigns, ensuring that client projects are on track, both in terms of timelines, budgets and appropriate resource for delivery
- Highly detail-oriented, adaptable and responsive to frequent changes in scope and timeline. Can identify risks and provide solutions, and understand how project deliverables connect with creative intent, meet time and budget specifications and uphold quality goals.
- You will have a positive attitude which will be infectious throughout the agency.
- We need a problem solver who’s happy to take the weight off the team and thrives on supporting others.
We encourage internal promotion and offer global integration as well as comprehensive training, industry-leading staff benefits and a commitment to professional development and work/life balance. We also have loads of fun and a guarantee you will make great friends all over the Edelman world!
Edelman is committed to creating equality and diversity in our workforce. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, nationality, disability gender or age. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.