Senior Director, Lifestyle Marketing
New York /
United Entertainment Group – Brand /
This role is open to be based from: New York, NY; Los Angeles, LA
UEG is an award-winning global agency specializing in entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing. We create breakthrough marketing by leveraging the people, places and platforms that shape pop culture. Our suite of services includes celebrity/influencer programming, music-film-tv/digital-sports partnerships, communications, branded content and experiential.
The team at UEG is a dynamic group, bringing together best-in-class expertise across entertainment, sports and lifestyle, paired with a strong understanding of brand building and effective marketing communications. This is a work hard, play hard environment where a true passion for culture are married with the desire to create business changing work for our clients.
UEG is seeking a candidate with a strong lifestyle marketing background and network, adept at developing authentic, meaningful influencer marketing campaigns to work on a leading brand in the fashion/apparel space.
The right person will have experience building large and small-scale programs for a range of clients, with a particular focus in the apparel and footwear industries. This individual should have a passion for and deep knowledge of culture across music, fashion, streetwear, lifestyle and tech.
Responsibilities will include developing go-to-market plans and overseeing multiple projects, working with teams across geographies to manage and grow business. Candidates must be comfortable advancing programs alone and as part of a group - this individual should possess entrepreneurial qualities while remaining a team player.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop client-facing strategies that drive coverage, create distinction, and help the clients break through in culture
- Lead regular client meetings and conference calls, internal meetings, etc.
- Digital/social savvy with specific experience developing influencer-led content and/or program co-creation
- Experience working closely with creative and strategy teams to ideate and develop integrated programs
- Ability to effectively synthesize and communicate program briefs and creative concepts both internally and externally
- Strong writing/presenting skills
- A solid understanding of event and content production processes
- Ability to manage a cross functional team and manage multiple moving pieces across teams
- Strong organizational skills to effectively project manage and oversee deadlines, budgets, reporting and client needs/requests
- Strong proactive thinker who is on the pulse of trends within culture
- 8+ years experience
- Proven track record managing high performing teams and clients
- Strong, relevant relationships with tastemakers, industry leaders, etc. – and the ability to leverage for key partnership opportunities
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills (outreach plans, writing, proofreading, pitch development, media materials, strategy documents, decks, etc.)
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while being flexible enough to pivot quickly if needed
- Strong and consistent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player with the ability to project confidence, a positive attitude, good judgement, and a solutions-oriented approach under pressure
PAY RANGE: $79,000 - $116,000/year
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of DJEH’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, a Paid Time Off policy, and region-specific benefits.
United Entertainment Group is a global entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing agency and part of the DJE Holdings network. UEG creates breakthrough marketing with the people, properties and platforms that shape culture, and has been recognized with industry awards including Cannes Lions, Clios, OneShow, Sabre Awards, Tellys, and more. UEG, founded in 2007, is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, London, Hamburg and Tokyo and works with FORTUNE 500 companies, celebrities, athletes and leading media properties. For more information visit http://www.uegworldwide.com.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
United Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.