Public Relations Account Manager - Jeddah based
Edelman – Corporate /
An opportunity for a bilingual Account Manager to work within the KSA team and will be based in Jeddah.
The Account Manager’s primary day-to-day role will be to oversee corporate communications account programs and be the daily contact with clients and partners, providing them strategic counsel on PR tactical implementation and solid project management skills. He or she will be leading major activities for accounts, managing teams to deliver strong results and ensuring work is of high quality. They will also be helping to develop program plans for clients, ensuring tactics meet client’s business objectives. The successful candidate will be a mentor to junior team members, providing them with guidance on their career development.
- Managing accounts and being responsible for the overall quality and delivery of client programmes ensuring client’s strategic goals are met
- Daily client counsel, including problem solving
- Develop and edit written media communications PR documents that are on message and tailored to audience; documents will include slides, proposals, plans, and issues management documents
- Keeping abreast of new media developments, PR trends and opportunities for both clients and the wider industry
- Leading and participating part in new business ventures, including pitching
- Bilingual – English and Arabic is a must
- In depth local knowledge of the KSA market, including regional business developments impacting KSA
- At least five years of relevant experience in communications, preferably at a PR agency.
- Superior writing and editing skills (in English and ideally in Arabic)
- Presentation-development skills; project management skills; and consultative skills (including effective questioning, critical thinking, client management, etc.)
- Ability to draft strategic client-facing internal and external communications plans and proposals
- Passion for client service and teamwork
- Ability to multi-task and manage a number of PR projects/work assignments simultaneously to tight deadlines
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.