Associate Vice President - Brand Marketing
Edelman – Brand /
We are a leading global communications marketing firm helping business and organisations evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations. We are independent and family owned, which allows us the freedom to deliver original thinking and invest in our clients.
In India, we have a deep presence, heritage and have created legacies of award- winning communication programmes for our clients including but not limited to Unilever, Microsoft, Starbucks, Swiggy, PepsiCo, Hewlett Packard, BIRA and many more Fortune 500 and government clients.
We have deep expertise and advise on consumer trends, research, analytics and insights, corporate reputation, influencer marketing, social commerce, media planning for both private cos and government affairs.
The Role :
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious Associate Vice President to play a lead role on some of the world’s largest global brands. You will be responsible for managing teams across clients-some of whom you’ll directly manage. You will come with multi-dimensional experience working across brand solutions, digital and brand strategy.
You will also work in collaboration with the senior team to identify and implement entrepreneurial and operational initiatives capable of delivering fame for the wider business. Additionally, using key insights and Edelman’s owned IP, you will build strong strategic platforms and have the competence to present to and influence top tier clients.
- Take ownership of a Brand account team and oversee and develop multi-touchpoint, multi-market campaigns
- Identify potential leads and areas of growth within existing clients as well as broader opportunities from a prospecting perspective
- Counsel clients confidently and maturely on communications marketing including PR, digital, social and content creation.
- Oversee client programmes and driving creative campaigns.
- Write PR proposals, critical Q&As, briefing documents and other strategic communications materials to grow existing accounts.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of accounts and managing teams, developing junior team members, and line management responsibilities.
- Direct media engagement strategy for clients and coaching teams to activate and deliver coverage, leading from the front.
- Responsible for financial management – forecasting, hours allocation for team members, project & plan budgeting, managing servicing levels.
- Must have a total integrated marketing work experience of minimum 9 years.
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to provide clear and comprehensive feedback on documents to junior members.
- Experience of maintaining significant budgets, pulling together detailed budget plans, and demonstrating an understanding of client financial models and targets
- Experience of writing and delivering multi-market, multi-channel toolkits
- Proven ability in identifying areas of growth and opportunity for clients.
- Proven experience working with Global Brands in an integrated communications role.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and unite teams behind a central concept, with experience of successfully selling in those concepts to clients and seeing them through to execution.
What's in it for you!
- An opportunity to shape your career further through working with some of the smartest and most energetic people in the PR industry, who will nurture, challenge and enable you.
- We offer a hybrid work environment where you can work from home 2x in a week.
- Big potential for personal growth, training, and further development of skills
- A dynamic, collaborative and inclusive culture, where diversity is embraced – and you are celebrated and appreciated for who you are.
- A huge variety of virtual learning and development resources to support your personal and professional growth.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.