Corporate Manager (차부장급)
Edelman – Corporate /
· Provides various communication strategies for corporate PR and brand reputation management including crisis management and PR strategy/action.
· Takes the lead in building trust between stakeholders and corporate through spokesperson training and effective internal communication.
· Helps set client program goals and manage against them
· Demonstrates tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, growth of contact network, and effective pitching and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations
· Day-to-day management of team subordinates
· At least 8 years of PR experience in related industries required
· Ability to manage projects, as well as teams, on multiple sizable accounts
· Understands clients' businesses and their missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners, and other businesses/organizations, etc.; able to impart this knowledge to team members
· Ability to represent Edelman and the client in a polished and intelligent manner
· Business acumen and growth mindset
· Fluent in Korean and English
· Crisis/Issue management, media relations, corporate communication experience required
· Analytical skills or excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
* 이력서 기재 요청 사항
· 근무시작가능일 (날짜기재)
· 총경력 (인턴기간제외, 학부졸업이후취업하여재직한기간을근속기간으로산정)
· 외국인 / 내국인여부
* 모든 정규직 직원의 경우 3개월 수습기간이 적용 됩니다.
* 하이브리드근무 – 주 3일 오피스 , 2일 재택
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.