Senior Manager, Operations (Maternity Cover)
Edelman – Resource Management /
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. You will be challenged to push convention and your creativity to find modern ways to drive consumer behavior in today’s socially charged, digital environment.
We are passionate, unconventional, and driven by a desire to do the best work possible. We get results for our clients and have the trophies to prove it. We are tough on work. We are kind to each other. We also laugh a lot ....
We are currently looking for a Freelancer (Maternity Cover) to join as Senior Manager for Operations based in Dubai.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Senior escalation point and connect into EMEA operations and Function Leads.
- Efficiencies strategy – annual audits on business functions, processes, and efficiencies
- Lead internal operations for top five global and regional clients based in the Middle East
- Lead the administration team to ensure efficiency in admin processes and functions.
- Run weekly operations meetings (resource management, HR and finance) for both UAE and KSA; maintain Operations WiP.
- Provide input to senior bench in the UAE and KSA based on current state of affairs – issues flags, operations WIP missing time, utilization, profit and contribution margin etc.
- Business review and reporting – for Middle East, UAE, and KSA (with input from resource management and new business)
- Process development for KSA market
- Senior escalation point
- Workforce / headcount planning
- Resource plans sign off for the UAE and KSA
- Lead on talent decisions pertaining to skills and levels gaps.
- Staffing lead for global and regional clients locally + team casting
- Implement Resourcing strategy on sectors based on business strategy and growth plan Clientplan.
- efficiency tracking along with finance team and implementation progress.
- Talent and skill mapping based on business strategy and need.
- Input into open roles prioritization and based on gaps, strategy and business needs.
- Input into business structure decisions, i.e. promotions, pay rises, bonus etc.
- Input into new hire business cases
- Input into succession planning
Additional Information: Travel likely once per month (min 2 days per trip)
If you apply, we will review your fit against the position criteria and feedback to you. If your profile does not meet the criteria, we will retain your profile as an active applicant for future consideration.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.