Sr Account Manager/ Manager
Edelman – Corporate /
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. You will be challenged to push convention and your creativity to find modern ways to drive consumer behavior in today’s socially charged, digital environment.
We are passionate, unconventional, and driven by a desire to do the best work possible. We get results for our clients and have the trophies to prove it. We are tough on work. We are kind to each other. We also laugh a lot ....
We are looking for Sr Account Manager/ Manager to join our corporate reputation practice and lead on some of our key clients in the region. You will be responsible for managing relations with the client, identifying opportunities to further grow relations and unlock potential growth, while also managing a team to ensure the day-to-day responsibilities are met.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates tactical and strategic knowledge of integrated Communications Marketing principles and skills.
- Application of key client information, including general business strategy, industry trends and issues, products/services, key opinion leaders, customers and competitors
- Can lead on client correspondence (daily updates, activity reports, WIP reports, leading on client calls and providing updates)
- Strong ability to write, edit and proofread to create high quality internal and external, channel-appropriate communications content.
- Demonstrates research abilities to support client programs and understands research techniques to assist with various Edelman consulting processes, including analysis of media coverage and online conversation (volume and tone) and identification and categorization of various stakeholders, including organizations and individuals to be engaged by clients.
- Coordinates and helps plan media outreach programs including tours, events, conferences, interviews and new media outreach.
- Manages more than one project for multiple clients from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, overseeing quality, and ensuring deadline adherence.
- Participates in cross-practice and cross-geographical teams to provide clients and prospects with the most compelling team and proposal.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5 to 8 years’ experience working with leading agencies.
- Experience working with clients in the government sector is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in putting together communication strategies, tactical planning, and being the client lead.
- Ability to foster strong relations with clients, ultimately ensuring work is complete, delivered on time and earning their trust.
- Writing skills is a given - ability to offer juniors constructive feedback on how to strengthen content pieces.
- Selling in those concepts to clients and seeing them through to execution.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to shape your future and work with some of the smartest and most energetic people in the PR industry, who will nurture, challenge and enable you.
- Big potential for personal growth, training, and further development of skills
- A dynamic, collaborative and inclusive culture, where diversity is embraced – and you are celebrated and appreciated for who you are.
- A huge variety of virtual learning and development resources to support your personal and professional growth.
If you apply, we will review your fit against the position criteria and feedback to you. If your profile does not meet the criteria, we will retain your profile as an active applicant for future consideration.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.