Account Executive, Digital
Edelman – Digital /
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. You will be challenged to push convention and your creativity to find modern ways to drive consumer behavior in today’s socially charged, digital environment.
We are passionate, unconventional, and driven by a desire to do the best work possible. We get results for our clients and have the trophies to prove it. We are tough on work. We are kind to each other. We also laugh a lot ....
You will be working within our team in Dubai working across the Middle East and Africa region. You will have a great opportunity to learn and be part of Edelman’s various digital marketing processes/approaches, including brand engagements, creative social media campaigns, executive positioning, and performance marketing.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates tactical and strategic knowledge of integrated Communications Marketing principles and skills.
- Application of key client information, including general business strategy, industry trends and issues, products/services, key opinion leaders, customers and competitors
- Can lead on client correspondence (daily updates, activity reports, WIP reports, leading on client calls and providing updates)
- Strong ability to write, edit and proofread to create high quality internal and external, channel-appropriate communications content
- Demonstrates research abilities to support client programs and understands research techniques to assist with various Edelman consulting processes, including analysis of media coverage and online conversation (volume and tone) and identification and categorization of various stakeholders, including organizations and individuals to be engaged by clients
- Coordinates and helps plan media outreach programs including tours, events, conferences, interviews and new media outreach
- Manages more than one project for multiple clients from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, overseeing quality, and ensuring deadline adherence.
- Participates in cross-practice and cross-geographical teams to provide clients and prospects with the most compelling team and proposal.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understands and participates in agency billing and invoicing procedures.
- Records and submits time, expenses, and POs to the right project codes on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot client budget issues and to facilitate discussions between client and agency billing departments.
- Participates in new business process, including research, audits, idea contribution and proposal preparation.
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in communications, public relations agency
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or relevant field
- Proven ability to lead multiple small or medium sized projects simultaneously.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.