Creative Producer, Branded Content
New York /
United Entertainment Group – Brand /
UEG is an award-winning global agency specializing in entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing. We create breakthrough marketing by leveraging the people, places and platforms that shape pop culture. Our suite of services includes celebrity/influencer programming, music-film-tv/digital-sports partnerships, communications, branded content and experiential.
The team at UEG is a dynamic group, bringing together best-in-class expertise across entertainment, sports and lifestyle, paired with a strong understanding of brand building and effective marketing communications. This is a work hard, play hard environment where a true passion for culture are married with the desire to create business changing work for our clients.
- UEG is looking for a Creative Producer to join our Branded Content practice. The right candidate can support the SVP, Branded Content to drive the creative ideas & steer executions across multiple campaigns and brands.
- They should have a unique mix of experience that may span across: traditional/non-traditional agency producing experience, production company experience, publishing/media, and be comfortable and excited about working across a variety of visual storytelling formats from short-form/long-form video, social, influencer & photography.
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven, self-starter would loves the idea of telling entertainment-driven stories, driving creative ideas, and managing a project from idea, sell-in, pre-production, production, post-production and delivery.
- This is not a project manager job – we are looking for a candidate who is interested in working in a non-traditional environment, with a great team. An incredible thirst for entertainment, pop culture, and sports is a must!
- Be collaborative – with internal counterparts, clients & production partners
- Have a great knowledge of the creative process from development to delivery
- Be creative at the core, and excited about pitching ideas
- Be extremely comfortable operating on set & in the edit, and possess knowledge of the moving parts throughout production process
- Have a good understanding of working with talent from all walks of life (directors, editors, actors, influencers, etc.)
- Be able to master logistics of project (processes, schedules, budgets, etc.)
- Be passionate about creating cutting-edge content & having a strategic approach to building it
- Possess excellent writing skills
- Have exceptional client service skills
- Be able to travel for production
- Enjoy problem-solving, and creative collaborations (no egos… looking for a true team player)
- 5-7 years’ experience
- -experience with livestream and immersive a plus
PAY RANGE: $68,000 - $112,000
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of DJEH’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, a Paid Time Off policy, and region-specific benefits.
United Entertainment Group is a global entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing agency and part of the DJE Holdings network. UEG creates breakthrough marketing with the people, properties and platforms that shape culture, and has been recognized with industry awards including Cannes Lions, Clios, OneShow, Sabre Awards, Tellys, and more. UEG, founded in 2007, is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, London, Hamburg and Tokyo and works with FORTUNE 500 companies, celebrities, athletes and leading media properties. For more information visit http://www.uegworldwide.com.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
United Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.