Edelman – Project Management /
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. You will be challenged to push convention and your creativity to find modern ways to drive consumer behavior in today’s socially charged, digital environment.
We are passionate, unconventional, and driven by a desire to do the best work possible. We get results for our clients and have the trophies to prove it. We are tough on work. We are kind to each other. We also laugh a lot ....
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Project Director to lead our business in the Middle East. You have a proven track record of overseeing complex projects, ensuring timely delivery, effective resource allocation, and excellent stakeholder management. As a Project Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our initiatives and contributing to our company's growth.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and oversee project teams, providing guidance, direction, and mentorship to project managers and team members.
- Develop project plans, including scope, goals, deliverables, resources, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements and objectives.
- Set clear expectations for project timelines, milestones, and performance metrics.
- Monitor project progress, identifying and mitigating risks and issues to ensure successful execution.
- Communicate project status, updates, and key decisions to internal stakeholders, clients, and partners.
- Manage project budgets, expenses, and resource allocation to optimize project efficiency.
- Foster strong relationships with clients, ensuring their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- Participate in the negotiation of contracts, scope changes, and project agreements.
- Lead project post-mortem evaluations to identify lessons learned and areas for improvement.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in project management.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Minimum of 10 yrs. of s a Project Director or similar leadership role, with a strong track record of successful project delivery knowledge and experience with clients across the sector is a must.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies, tools, and software.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities to navigate complex project challenges.
- Financial acumen to manage project budgets and allocate resources effectively.
- Demonstrated experience in risk management and issue resolution.
- PMP or other relevant project management certifications are a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to shape your future and work with some of the smartest and most energetic people in the PR industry, who will nurture, challenge, and enable you.
- We offer hybrid work environment where you can work from home 2x in a week.
- Big potential for personal growth, training, and further development of skills
- A dynamic, collaborative, and inclusive culture, where diversity is embraced – and you are celebrated and appreciated for who you are.
- A huge variety of virtual learning and development resources to support your personal and professional growth.
If you apply, we will review your fit against the position criteria and feedback to you. If your profile does not meet the criteria, we will retain your profile as an active applicant for future consideration.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.