Edelman – Creative /
We’re seeking a seasoned writer to craft copy and conceptualize across various channels for integrated campaigns. Along with the rest of the team, will participate in the development of copies and ideas for our clients through traditional and digital channels.
**Only candidates with CV and portfolio will be considered.**
- 3+ years of experience in advertising / digital / PR / Social Media agencies working as Copywriter
- A bachelor’s degree in Advertising / Communication / Journalism is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fully Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Proactive mindset
- Excellent syntax and spelling
- Good presentations skills
- Develops high-level concepts, ideas, and articulations for different platforms.
- Drives ideas and copies for a wide range of experiences, social content, and marketing deliverables, keeping a consistent voice and vision with the brands.
- Creates insightful, culturally relevant, and sharable content.
- Collaborates with the rest of the agency to produce integrated communication strategies.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.