Senior Vice President, Total Rewards – Global Practices & Sectors
Edelman – People /
This role is open to be based from: Washington, D.C.; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Chicago, IL; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Francisco, CA; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Calgary, CA; Montreal CA; Ottawa, CA; Toronto, CA; Vancouver, CA; London, UK; Amsterdam, Netherlands
This role is open to be Remote
We are looking for high-potential Compensation talent to join our growing Global Total Rewards team. Our ideal teammate has strong industry experience with deep knowledge of global market data and trends who is also comfortable leading programs and projects across the globe. This is a unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get to work supporting a well-established business with a growing and evolving focus on People Strategy and Global Total Rewards.
- Act as a Compensation Business Partner, applying advanced knowledge of compensation principles to influence and educate People Partners and Business Leaders on the Edelman Global Compensation Philosophy
- Conduct competitive market pricing analyses of Compensation through participation in and analysis of surveys, turnover data, Talent Acquisition intelligence, and industry networking
- Manage and navigate matrixed decision-making processes within and across regions and markets
- Own Edelman Executive Compensation, including Special Incentive Plans and Executive Long Term Incentive Plans, driving equity and market competitiveness for the highest levels through variable compensation opportunities
- Participate in and contribute to other projects and initiatives related to Compensation, Global Total Rewards, and the People Team.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Significant experience with Global Compensation, preferably in large, complex global organizations
- Strong executive presence coupled with effective stakeholder management ability
- Diverse knowledge of salary surveys and Total Rewards strategy
- Broad experience in project management and process improvement
- Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data to understand and summarize data for recommendations
- Highly proficient at Excel and various HRIS platforms
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to various audiences
- Thorough understanding of Compensation practices, trends, and legislation
- A bachelor’s degree
$122,000 - $210,000 a year
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of DJEH’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, a Paid Time Off policy, and region-specific benefits.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
Edelman is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage racially and ethnically diverse people, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, parents, individuals with disabilities and members of any and all protected classes to apply.