Edelman – Creative /
Edelman London delivers for a wide range of global clients. Passionate about developing the best creative strategies, we work collaboratively across the entire Edelman network to transform Brands’ reputations. Our work has scored us numerous Cannes Lions award wins – including a Grand Prix – of which we are very proud. Our rapidly expanding team also has a simple mission: ‘To always be the agency of the moment’. To achieve this, we employ our best skills and capabilities to help elevate brands and to captivate audiences.
Our conceptual design team works in close collaboration with the creative department. Together we work across a range of clients, visualising concepts, campaign identity development, social campaign development, in-situ mock ups, pitch deck visuals, installation concept visuals, branding and supplying artwork.
Working closely with the creatives often means quickly visualising concepts that can be presented to a client to sell in a bigger idea. The work can also be end-to-end, from ideation through to execution so you’ll need to have the ability to develop concept visuals as well as deliver artwork-ready files.
- Experience working as a designer in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced in Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator. Skills in After Effects/Cinema 4D/Sketch are a bonus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- An understanding of the design requirements of a project and amazing attention to detail
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work and confidentiality
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- High level of creativity and design flare
- A can-do attitude and flexibility and willingness to muck in at short notice and against tight deadlines
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.