Senior Account Manager- Brand, Digital
Edelman – Digital /
Edelman is looking for an experienced, innovative and agile Senior Account Manager for the Canadian Digital team. Someone who wants to help us make the kinds of ideas that the internet loves, impact how people engage with brands, and who has a life-long thirst for learning and development.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will lead client engagements, build trusted relationships, demonstrate your digital and social expertise by executing digital programs and campaigns for leading brands within the CPG, food and beverage and beauty and personal care categories. You’ll be a disruptive force by introducing innovation into client programs, evolve the craft of digital by doing things no one has done before, and be a business dynamo by helping to build new revenue streams for the agency.
We know you’re thinking, “isn’t Edelman a PR company?”
Sure, public relations is part of who we are, but in recent years we’ve changed. Edelman is a next generation agency where you have the freedom to do great work and achieve professional fulfillment. Today, we have a strong creative team, outstanding planning capabilities, deep data expertise, and an outstanding digital team.
Why Choose Edelman for the Next Stage of Your Career?
- Work with some of the largest companies in Canada and impact their business daily.
- We have a simple goal – to be so good at our craft, that no one can ignore us. Join a team that is eager to change the digital marketing landscape in Canada.
- Feel inspired by your co-workers by working with some of the best digital marketers in the country.
- Get the opportunity to learn something new every day with our focus on learning and development.
- Build campaigns for world famous brands that earn attention and compete in the industry’s most prestigious award shows.
- Join a team where we live our values, show up as our authentic selves, and truly believe that culture eats strategy eats strategy for breakfast (h/t to the great P. Drucker)
- Prove how good you are by tackling some of the most difficult business challenges out there.
- Help build what the future of digital marketing looks like with the freedom to innovative and try new things.
- People who work in digital love it because it changes all the time. There is a new challenge and opportunity around every corner. If you are ready to live this every day, join us 😊.
What you'll bring:
- Four to seven years of experience in digital marketing and/or digital communications
- An ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization, communication, presentation and project management skills.
- A strategic mindset for solving client problems with digital-first solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of executing successful digital programs for clients.
- A relentless passion and understanding of the role of digital for storytelling, brand building, community engagement, and commerce.
- A deep understanding of today’s social and digital platforms and how consumers use them every day.
- A commitment to studying and following the latest social/digital trends and an ability to translate those trends into opportunities for your clients.
- A knack for developing platform native social/digital tactical ideas for clients.
- A team-first mentality, working with your account teams and other specialty teams to deliver our best thinking for our clients’ business assignments.
- A proactive approach to planning and managing comprehensive digital projects and integrated teams.
- A passionate team-first mentality, working with junior staff and other specialty teams to deliver our best thinking for clients’ business assignments.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.