Senior Account Manager, Earned Media, Brand
Edelman – Brand /
Edelman has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years – growth that is reflective of the firm’s ongoing evolution from a PR agency into a communications marketing firm. We now offer several specialized areas of expertise, including creative, social, paid media and insights and analytics to help clients evolve, promote and protect their brands in the market. By investing heavily in specialty areas – and by focusing on collaboration, agency position, innovation, and establishing a culture of creativity – Edelman is well-positioned to continue to deliver best-in-class work to our clients in today’s complex media landscape.
Edelman is looking for a Senior Account Manager to play a major role on our Brand practice. We need a strategic, confident and detailed senior manager, who can be a strong backbone for our CPG team. You must have an eagle eye for editing, a quick learning curve, be able to grasp complex issues and processes, and show knowledge and curiosity in order to offer qualified opinions on how to translate our clients’ visions into reality. You’ll have strong communications and marketing experience working with Canadian CPG clients (experience working on CPG, beauty & wellbeing and/or food & beverage is preferred.)
- Strong understanding of the traditional, social and digital markets as it relates to consumer brands, with 5-7 years’ experience in PR; preference will be given to candidates with relatable industry experience and/or knowledge
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple sizable accounts simultaneously, and multiple stakeholders such as clients in numerous time zones and external agency partners
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to write across a wide variety of platforms
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask, delegate and manage assignments and accurately evaluate the work of others
- Familiarity with best practice communications tactics and public relations tools, ability to appropriately recommend them and lead the execution of all related projects in house
- Ability to act as a client contact and to be responsible for client-related finance management, including managing large projects within budget
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to join a challenging and rewarding account; ability to motivate and inspire more junior team members demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
- Should you be interested in applying for this role, please send your résumé and cover. Only those candidates short listed for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with Edelman Canada.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.