Senior Account Manager
Edelman – Health /
At Edelman Health, our goal is to help our clients confidently rise to the challenges of our changing world. We counsel our clients to embrace the new demands of stakeholders and act boldly to earn and keep their trust.
We are a diverse group of people who bring incredible knowledge, skills, and experiences to our work. We pride outside on creating a supportive environment where all team members feel included and their opinions are valued.
Our work is fast-paced and engaging, but working consistently long hours shouldn't be the norm. We want team members to feel empowered to manage their own time -even if sometimes that means pushing back on requests.
An Senior Account Manager will possess the management skills and have the PR/communications marketing experience to drive and manage projects and accounts of all sizes. They will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business and their key audiences to impart their knowledge to account team members. They can delegate tasks up and down, assess and provide feedback to and/or edit other team member’s written work, and develop and execute communications plans based on the client’s goals. They will have the ability to act as a daily client contact and to be responsible for client-related finance management, including managing projects within budget.
- Solid experience working in a PR role within an agency or similar communications marketing field.
- An experienced writer who can tailor their style across a range of materials and project objectives.
- A proven track record of delivering results and executing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and deliver results under pressure.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail.
- An out-of-the-box thinker able to generate creative campaign ideas.
- Can share best practice and give positive and constructive feedback to the team.
- Ability to direct the team to ensure workload is appropriately allocated.
- Ability to initiate innovate and creative thinking, and engage team in ideation.
- Ability to develop creative written content for a variety of media / communications channels
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.