Account Director, Brand - Technology
Edelman – Brand - Technology /
We’re looking for talented and creative people to join our growing Tech sector here in Amsterdam; people who are curious about the world, culture and the role brands play within them. We move at the speed of news and work across a variety of clients and new business opportunities. We approach every brief through an earned first mindset and every day is different – that’s what makes Edelman exciting. We’re looking for people to help shape our business, doers with a can-do attitude, who aren’t afraid to try new things and push the boundaries. Are you the Senior Consultant with 5+ years of experience within B2B Tech marketing- and communications and a love for earned media/public relations, who is ready for a next thrilling chapter in your career?
What will be your tasks & responsibilities?
- You will implement multiple (national and international) B2B Tech client projects and programs simultaneously, from the first meeting with the client through to the presentation of findings;
- You nurture, develop and maintain client relationships (a mix of different sector clients, from tech to food & beverage);
- You will work together with junior and senior colleagues in project teams, will be line manager for some of them and oversee their work;
- You create and deliver insightful, story-driven presentations;
- You work across different teams prioritizing your work and that of others to effectively deliver against deadlines;
- You will be an advisor for our B2B Tech clients and help them to meet their business objectives by introducing one or more internal Edelman capabilities (data, creative, digital);
- You will be responsible for overall project management and manage account budgets.
Who are you?
- You have a relevant degree educated (or equivalent);
- You have 5+ years of experience within the B2B Tech marketing- and communications field;
- Experience within a brand, public relations or communication agency is an advantage, but a desire to do so is a must have;
- You have experience in earned media/public relations;
- You have an outgoing and ‘can do’ (agency) attitude;
- You have a proactive and responsible approach to work;
- You are a ‘team player’ who is willing to help colleagues whenever necessary;
- You have attention to detail and the ability to examine a problem from different perspectives;
- You are both logical and creative in your thinking;
- You have strong communication skills; the ability to articulate a problem and solution, both verbally and written;
- You speak and write both Dutch and English fluently;
- You have a high level of organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and respond to requests.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.