Senior Account Manager/ Account Manager, Financial Services
Edelman – Financial Communications /
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. You will be challenged to push convention and your creativity to find modern ways to drive consumer behavior in today’s socially charged, digital environment. We are passionate, unconventional, and driven by a desire to do the best work possible. We get results for our clients and have the trophies to prove it. We are tough on work. We are kind to each other. We also laugh a lot ....
We are looking for a talented consultant to join our growing financial communications team as Senior Account Manager/ Account Manager. You will be responsible for managing relations with the client, identifying opportunities to further grow relations and unlock potential growth.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day account work of clients, including sourcing opportunities, drafting materials and ensuring that work is delivered in a timely manner.
- Developing messaging, press releases, Q&A and other communication collateral
- Working with colleagues to manage transactions, including liaising with bankers, lawyers and client teams.
- Efficiently and effectively managing logistics around results days, announcements and events.
- Developing and leading engagement programmes with media, bankers, analysts and other third-party stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills
- Financial communications agency experience encompassing listed company and transaction advisory.
- Excellent written, numerical and analytical skills
- A demonstrable interest in and knowledge of business and current affairs, well versed in the daily business and general news agenda
- Understanding of financial information and the ability to communicate financial data to a variety of audiences .
- Organised, able to prioritise effectively, deliver to deadline and perform under pressure.
- Takes personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of work, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to make sound and balanced judgments on available information.
- Has a developed knowledge of how the media works, key players, keeping up to date, and an established journalist network
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to shape your future and work with some of the smartest and most energetic people in the PR industry, who will nurture, challenge and enable you.
- We offer hybrid work environment where you can work from home 2x in a week.
- Big potential for personal growth, training, and further development of skills
- A dynamic, collaborative and inclusive culture, where diversity is embraced – and you are celebrated and appreciated for who you are.
- A huge variety of virtual learning and development resources to support your personal and professional growth.
If you apply, we will review your fit against the position criteria and feedback to you. If your profile does not meet the criteria, we will retain your profile as an active applicant for future consideration.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.