Account Director, Integrated Brand
Edelman – Brand /
Are you known for driving great integrated work and building strong client relationships?
Edelman would love to get to know you!
Edelman has evolved in Canada from its legacy as solely a PR agency to an integrated agency with specialties like Insights & Analytics, Paid Media, Planning & Creative and Digital Marketing. This evolution has led to both integrated AOR mandates with large Canadian brands and the awards to match from Cannes, CMAs, Strategy and the like, all wrapped in a culture that’s been awarded one of Canada’s Top 25 Great Places to Work.
Edelman Brand is seeking an integrated marketing and communications professional to join our team in a leading role. Reporting to the Vice President, you have the opportunity to lead integrated programs, service clients and drive new business. You thrive on client contact, building client relationships and winning new mandates. You have significant experience with leading integrated programs inclusive of strategy and planning, creative, earned media and influencer marketing. You’re organized and you routinely adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with primarily consumer-focused clients and operate as day-to-day client contact.
- Grow Edelman’s Brand business in Toronto with both new and existing clients.
- Lead integrated planning for key clients, with accountability for quality, performance, deadline and budget management.
- Collaborate with creative and planning teams on concept and campaign development and execution.
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations.
- Develop a solid understanding of clients’ business to provide sound strategic counsel.
- Ensure seamless integration between all campaign activities and program elements.
- Demonstrate creativity and conceptual thinking on client programs and projects.
- Pursue opportunities for learning new expertise & share appropriately.
- 7-8 years of related experience in integrated PR, digital marketing and/or communications; ideally with consumer experience from a digital, PR, marketing or advertising agency.
- A bachelor's in business, Marketing or related discipline from an accredited college or university, at a minimum.
- Strong experience in client service including with an ability to understand and assess a client’s business and communication needs.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing engaging and successful integrated programs for clients.
- Experience managing a team that has best-in-class execution engrained in their DNA.
- Proven ability to manage large projects (including budgets) and small teams simultaneously, function as a daily client contact, as well as develop and execute plans to meet client goals.
- A relentless passion and understanding of the role of communications for product marketing, brand building, community engagement, etc.
- Great references from past and current clients, business partners and employers.
- Amazing writing and presentation skills.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Should you be interested in applying for this role, please send your résumé and cover. Only those candidates short listed for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with Edelman Canada.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.