Head of Digital Comms
Edelman – Digital /
The Head of Digital is and experienced lead in digital communications and advertising, who has led multidisciplinary teams and worked closely with other areas to evolve and innovate in work for clients. Has an entrepreneurial style and is great with operational and organizational tasks to evolve the service and business.
- +10 years of experience in advertising, PR or strategic communication, with deep emphasis in digital at least the last 8 years
- Agency experience with client facing roles.
- Track record leading multidisciplinary teams and overseeing the team operation.
- Digital strategy expert, with special emphasis in social media and notions of web apps
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Hands – on leader with and entrepreneurial style.
- Someone that is up to date in trends and new stuff in the digital and creative landscape.
- Wide experience with client relationships and consultation, especially with marketing or communication leads.
- Quoting and staffing knowledge.
- A demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful online, social media and mobile marketing programs and campaigns.
- A visionary in the digital space who is forward thinking and knows how to demonstrate the value of digital to our clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- PR and influencer marketing experience is a plus.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Lead and grow digital work for clients in the Mexico Office
- Define and execute the strategy to evolve digital in Mexico, according to the global and regional vision and plan, but considering local challenges.
- Manage, guide, motivate and develop the digital team, ensuring an efficient, high quality and innovative model that is always integrated with the other areas involved.
- Digital Strategy development and consultation for clients and new business pitches.
- Actively support the digitalization of clients works and other internal teams.
- Lead the digital operation of the market, including staffing, quoting, organization of the team, workflows, and formats, among others.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.