Designer - Art Director
Edelman – Creative /
Who Are We?
Edelman is looking for a talented Art Director to join its developing creative team in our Riyadh office.
Edelman is a great place to grow your talent and hone your craft. You will be challenged to push convention and your own creativity to find the most innovative ways to drive consumer behaviour in today’s socially-charged, digital environment.
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. We’re passionate, unconventional and driven by a desire to do the best work possible.
Who Are You?
As the Art Director, you will manage, concept and execute high quality creative on multiple accounts and projects. You will lead the conceptual and stylistic direction on several marquis brands.
What We Expect
We want passion. We want excitement. We want you to wake up, get dressed, and come to the office ready to roll. It’s brainstorm day so we need your energy and insanity. But also your ideas. Especially your ideas.
Beyond the big meetings, you’ll be a part of small meetings and medium-sized ones, too. There’s also time for you to sit at your desk, fire up the brain, and start art directing for social, web builds, pitch decks, scripts and more.
At Edelman, we believe in the power of ideas to move brands and companies forward into tomorrow. We advocate for ideas that are based upon insightful and sound strategic opportunities and brought to life with fearless modes of creativity. The Edelman Creative Network of skilled strategic and creative talent who work together and with account teams to ensure Edelman ideas make an impact in our clients’ real worlds.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and creative team
- Develop conceptual and stylistic direction and execute same for a wide variety of communications projects
- Create breakthrough campaign ideas for new business pitches, client presentations, and everything in between
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorms
- A natural flare for the unique, the buzz-worthy and the culturally relevant
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Work closely with a project manager to schedule projects and coordinate production
- Develop tactics which bring creative concepts to life
- Work effectively with all stakeholders to complete projects within time frames and budget parameters
- A drool-worthy portfolio that includes digital and social media campaigns for big brands
- 3 - 5 years creative experience in marketing, advertising or social media
- Experience managing day-to-day changes at every level of detail
- Experience maintaining client contact as needed and assist with budget and schedule development
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A BFA in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design, award-winning work, strong layout and composition with a keen eye for typography and motion
- A professional level knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including the Adobe Creative Suite
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.