Corporate / Brand Intern
Edelman – Corporate /
Join Edelman and explore the public relations world!
As an intern, you'll be an integral part of our team, working on projects that make a real impact for our clients. Whether you're interested in media relations, content creation, or event management, we'll work with you to develop your skills and help you achieve your goals.
What You'll Do
- Implement and monitor projects within a specific set of clients under the direction of senior team members.
- Media relations – media monitoring, schedule and coordinate with third parties on events, assist with preparation of press kits, update media list, assist with compilation of reports and support product seeding.
- Work closely with senior team members on multiple industry, media landscape and influencers research studies across a variety of industries and clients and Edelman internal initiatives.
- Assist with project set-up and coordination with multiple service providers.
- Familiarity with translation, press release writing, draft pitch emails, copywriting, conduct and compile research as directed by supervisors.
- Help prepare informal and formal client reports and presentation materials.
Work closely with and support the needs of the client servicing teams. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
What You'll Need
- Graduate in or pursuing any university degree (any degree in Marketing, Public Relations and Communications, Language & Translation, Economics or Business focus is preferred).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and master new concepts quickly.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work, and a keen sense of delivering completed projects in a timely manner.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Any experience in PR agency or in-house marketing/communications role will be an advantage.
- Previous experience and motivation to learn design/photoshop skills or using social media monitoring or other digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook analytics) is a plus.
- Good understanding about local/regional media landscape and influencers is a plus .
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese is a must, fluency in mandarin is a plus.
- Able to work for 3 days per week with a minimum contract period of 3 months.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.