People Manager (HR), Argentina
Edelman – People /
Edelman Argentina has an exciting opportunity for you to join as a People Manager. Reporting to the Regional VP, People, you will provide expertise and counsel and act as a strategic partner to Argentinian leaders and support employees in all aspects of human resources including communications, employee relations, career development, compensation and benefits, performance management, succession planning, compensation, change management, diversity equity and inclusion, learning and development, employee retention and engagement.
· Possess an understanding of the overarching strategy of the business with the ability to counsel to enable growth of the business through People programs that engage and support the culture.
· Advise all levels of employees and leaders with actionable items to mitigate issues and concerns to always protect the company, considering the various statutory and legal elements required.
· Deploy global and regional cyclical programs and adapt for your office including annual performance and compensation reviews, talent mapping, and engagement surveys.
· Partner with global centers of excellence and shared operations to deliver necessary people programming.
· Analyze workforce data and internal trends; use insights to inform leadership with measured recommendations for enhancements, improve efficiencies.
· Review internal and external salary and benefit data to ensure equity and competitiveness of total rewards offering.
· Facilitate meetings and present information; draft or adapt / translate and deliver HR communications as required.
· Oversee and deliver full cycle recruitment for a variety of roles within the organization (intake, job posting creation, social sharing, sourcing, screening, presenting recommendations to Hiring Managers, scheduling interviews, administration of candidate evaluations, preparing offers, negotiating offers, recruitment administration).
· Ensure a positive candidate experience through all aspects of the employee lifecycle. Proactively partner with Talent Acquisition practitioners to create pipelines of external candidates for key and frequently open positions, while supporting succession needs across leadership positions.
· Incorporate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thinking to all people activities.
· Collaborate and actively contribute as a team member with Latam Region People team and leader on program development and projects to deliver a unified employee experience and in sharing best practices.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Maximum 4 years of progressive experience in Human Resources as a strategic business partner and trusted advisor.
· Prior work experience in a Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, or Advertising Agency a definite asset.
· Understanding of Argentinian employment practices and laws.
· Exceptional communications skills, both written and oral, with fluency in Spanish and English.
· Ability to build relationships with all levels of employees and management through trust and with team and consensus building skills.
· Proactive and able to anticipate needs.
· Advanced ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize in a fast-paced dynamic environment with an eye to detail and accuracy.
· Conversant with cloud-based talent acquisition, engagement, and performance management programs, as well as HRIS systems.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint and SharePoint is required.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.