EVP, Executive Creative Director, Art
Edelman – Creative /
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and proactive executive creative director duo to work alongside a multidisciplinary killer team.
Edelman sits at the crossroads of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, and Experiential. We create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking.
In this role, the duo will be accountable for working alongside the Regional CCO, developing the agency's creative vision and nurturing our creative talents and teams, ensuring they're delivering consistent, exceptional work that meets client expectations and objectives in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia.
You’ll need to bring a passionate knowledge of advertising, complementing digital and social media knowledge, as well as a love for smart and beautiful work. You have built and grown teams and are excited to do it again.
You’ll work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment - think creative startup but with the safety net of a large, privately owned agency.
The Executive Creative Directors will be responsible for developing groundbreaking multi-channel work for incredible global brands, across Latin America, also as part of the global team.
To land this gig, you need to have a passion for people and helping others solve problems. Our culture is what sets us apart from traditional ad agencies, and it’s why so many stay with us for a while. At Edelman, our most valuable resource is you – our people – with a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, and smarts (with heart). We support one another, and encourage each other, and we’re looking for individuals who want to contribute to our culture.
- Develop and deliver creative concepts and ideas, founded in unique and relevant insights and programmed for various platforms and audiences
- Develop work that is consistent with the brand’s personality and differentiates the client from the competition
- Effectively guide and strengthen creative expression for an array of clients in a variety of sectors, including tech, lifestyle, entertainment, tourism, and more.
- Deliver fresh thinking, innovative creative solutions, and impactful storytelling
- Identify opportunities to take smart risks and successfully maneuver great ideas forward to execution
- Work closely with strategy and planning to strengthen creative briefs and inform parameters for success, as well as production to bring ideas to fruition
- Partner with clients to familiarize and understand their objectives and business, ensuring work is on brief and on brand
- Collaborate with account leads and integrated teams to see projects from ideas to activation, effectively completing projects of high quality within the timeframe and budget
- Effectively lead client presentations with strong, clear delivery and a credible point-of-view
- Build a culture of creativity, comradery, and accountability, helping to bring out the best of the best of creatives at all levels
- Lead role with clients, with the ability to galvanize and read a room and capture the attention with C-suite executives
- At least 12 years of relevant experience, preferably in an integrated agency setting.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Fine Arts, Advertising, or other creative concentrations
- Demonstrated examples of high-caliber creative work where you specifically lead the transformation of strategic thinking into best-in-class creative work
- Relevant agency experience in concept development, art direction, and/or copywriting within an integrated marketing, creative, advertising, or PR agency setting
- Understanding of the production process for initiatives of various shapes and sizes, executed across multiple platforms and formats
- Ability to craft and deliver presentations that sell ideas and expand client relationships
- Ability to build and lead a team of art directors, copywriters, and designers, while also effectively collaborating with other internal and external teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Grounded understanding of the role that PR and social media play in the overall communications marketing mix
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.