Edelman – People /
Are you a go-getter? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Do you love exploring fresh, creative ideas with other like-minded colleagues across some of the world’s largest brands?
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, eager-to-learn interns to join our EdelmanNEXT program. If you have a passion for talent acquisition, employee engagement, and other HR functions (or want to find out what it’s all about), have a curious mind, and a can-do attitude, come join us.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting the HR team in employee welfare activities by being a part of the company’s LiveWell committee
- Ensuring that the HRIS is updated on a timely manner
- Providing data and reports to support the HRBP in making decisions and recommendations that would support the business
- Assisting in end-to-end recruitment process for EdelmanNEXT (i.e. screen resumes, conduct first interviews with candidates, liaise with hiring managers)
- Supporting the HRBP in general HR-related work
- Learning more about our company’s offerings, internal systems and processes. You will also be able to acquire new skills with the on-job training coached by the dedicated team members
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.