Compliance Associate - Colombia (Remote)
Bogotá (Remote) /
Compliance – Compliance /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
To support the growing Dlocal operations, we are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as Compliance Associate. This person will report to the Compliance Manager and will focus on merchant onboarding, day-to-day and ongoing monitoring of transactions and documentation for AML/CFT purposes, and other key internal controls as required by the Company.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the merchant underwriting process, including the collation of KYC documents required as per Company AML/CFT and Onboarding policies;
- Ensuring that information on merchants is kept up to date, by conducting ongoing monitoring of the merchants;
- Managing transaction monitoring for AML issues;
- Conducting periodic reviews as part of the Company’s internal control function;
- Monitoring other controls and limits in line with the Group’s Risk Appetite Framework;
- Providing support and maintaining relationships with customers, existing or new banking providers, and key partners
- Performing other administrative and ad-hoc duties as required
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years of professional experience, including experience in customer onboarding and transaction monitoring
- Professional, flexible, and highly responsible
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly motivated team player
- An understanding of AML / CFT Operations
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Law, or similar, or a recognized accounting qualification
- Fluent English speaker and other relevant languages are a bonus
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!