Software Architect - LATAM (Remote)
Sao Paulo (Remote) /
IT – Payments Intelligence /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
We are looking to hire a talented java architect to define and integrate our company’s software architecture. In this role, you will be responsible for upgrading or defining new architecture systems to support future and current Java applications. You will also be involved in software design and the integration of all Java-based applications.
To ensure success as a Java architect, you should have in-depth knowledge of software architecture, experience with network design, and high-level Java programming skills. Ultimately, a top-class java architect can see the big picture needs of a company and design scalable architecture to handle the company’s current and future software application needs.
What will I be doing?
- Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
- Examining and defining current architecture systems.
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Completing systems reports.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Previous work experience as a software or Java architect.
- Advanced knowledge of software architecture.
- Experience with the design and implementation of software networks.
- Experience with software design and web programming.
- High-level project management skills.
- Ability to solve complex software system issues.
- Good communication skills.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!