Service Desk Leader
Barcelona (Remote) /
IT – Central Functions /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
As our Service Desk Leader you will have the opportunity of leading an international team, facing the challenge of making sure our world spread employees have the tools they need to perform their jobs.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a multicultural team.
- Continually improving and optimizing the team’s processes.
- Follow up on the resolution of different incidents related to both hardware and software, maintaining a continuous improvement mindset.
- Interacting with different collaborators within the company from all around the globe.
- Interacting with different technology providers.
What skills do you need?
- Strong technology background
- Experience in service desk, incident management or related areas
- Leadership experience
- Customer centric
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication capabilities
- Fluent in English
- ITSM frameworks certifications would be a plus
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!