Identity and Access Management Analyst - LATAM (Remote)
Sao Paulo (Remote) /
IT – Infosec & Compliance /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What will i be doing
- Will act in the implementation and administration of Identity and Access Management solutions
- Integration of many different internal systems in the IAM solutions
- Conditional access rules configuration
- Implementation of function segregation rules
- Configuration of access certification flow among other access management controls
What skills do i need
- Strong background in Access Management in critical environments
- Experience with user access management in a Multi Cloud environment
- Advanced knowledge in Identity Management flows and processes
- Familiarity with administration and implementation of any of the IAM solutions (Sailpoint, Okta, Forgerock, RSA or others)
- Know-how of Azure AD and how integrations with it works
- Understanding of connectors configuration, protocols (SAML 2.0, LDAP, etc), approval flows, reports and other activities that are part of the IAM process
- Knowledge in SOD and RBAC methodology
- Great interpersonal skills both oral and written communication, negotiation with internal suppliers and customers, critical and analytical sense and time management
- Desire to achieve team success and ability to mentor colleagues;
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!