Treasurer - Nigeria (Remote)
Lagos (Remote) /
Finance – Treasury /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Treasurer based in Nigeria to join our Treasury team, with strong analytical skills and energy. This role will be responsible for leading the daily trading activities with banks and brokers in Nigeria and other countries from the EMEA region.
What will I be doing?
- Handling daily operations with brokers and banks, managing and tracking incoming and outgoing funds.
- Cash flow estimation.
- Managing relations and operations with banks and other third parties.
- Interacting with other teams of the company.
- Performing SOX control as required.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Public Accountant, or similar fields.
- 5+ years of experience with Trading in international companies.
- Advanced/Fluent English.
- Experience with FX, Bloomberg, and hedges.
- Organized, with exceptional Excel skills, ability to adapt to change quickly, and multitasking.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and confident.
- Availability to travel.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!