Customer Operations - APAC (Remote)
Sales – Business Development /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What's the opportunity and its challenge?
A Project Manager professional to coordinate activities across multiple teams (Finance, HR, Sales Teams, Client Groups, Legal) and customer-facing projects.
What will I be doing?
- Lead customer-facing projects including meetings, documenting commitments, escalating risks, creating cross-functional processes, defining merchant communications, and reporting status to leadership.
- Drive efficiencies by designing and implementing highly automated processes and tools; removing roadblocks to achieve operational excellence
- Conduct analyses to understand the revenue impact of particular projects/policies
- Tracks tasks against the initiative’s project plan to ensure deliverables are received on time
- Contribute to the execution of commercial plans by establishing clear goals and tracking results
What skills do I need?
- Experience in revenue operations/sales and CRM tools.
- Program Management - planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource coordination, communications
- Exposure to various project methodologies: traditional, Agile, etc. and Project management software sush as JIRA, Monday, Asana, etc.
- Strong data analytics skills and tools (Power BI, google tools)
- Fluent English
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!