Montevideo (Hybrid) /
IT – Platform & Infrastructure /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team! You will be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications with big customers like Netflix, Amazon, Nike, Facebook & more!
This is a remote position!
What will I be doing?
- Scalability of our infrastructure to answer our international growth
- Daily interaction with engineers and participate in the development process
- Work on infrastructure automation, performance improvements and auto-scaling
- Designing solutions focused on uptime, redundancy, DR and understand the security implications when interacting with Security and Compliance teams
- Automating IaC deployment and configuration using Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins, providing consistent performance.
What skills do I need?
- Deployment automation, Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or CloudFormation, monitoring, alerting and dashboarding with ELK and NewRelic.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Rundeck.
- Experience with deploying infrastructure in an AWS cloud environment.
- Troubleshoot and configure AWS services such as EC2, VPC, S3, Route 53, RDS, EKS, ECS, ECR, ALB, AWS Config, Step Functions, Lambda Functions, CloudFront.
- Experience with Docker and containers.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar container orchestration toolset.
- CI/CD Pipeline toolset experience such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gitlab, automated tests, automated deployments, etc.
- Linux administration experience, understanding Linux core fundamentals and command line operations.
- Knowledge of security best practices for Cloud Computing environments.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!