Incident Management Analyst
Barcelona (Remote) /
IT – Platform & Infrastructure /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
As an Incident management Analyst you'll be in charge of leading the incident management process to resolution and restoring our company's provided IT operations swiftly. You will also log and categorise recurring incidents to improve incident management protocols.
What will I be doing?
- Overseeing the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident
- Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process
- Prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business
- Producing documents that outline incident protocols such as how to handle cybersecurity threats or how to correct server failures
- Collaborating with the incident management team to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed
- Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions
- Adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness
- Communicating with upper management if major issues are found in the IT system
- Managing the incident team members by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks
What skills do I need?
- At least one year's experience working in IT service management, testing manual or similar roles
- Expertise in SQL
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to collaborate with team members
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and time management skills
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!