Product Manager - Integrations (Remote)
Sao Paulo (Remote) /
Product – Product /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
You love to create new products and are always thinking of ways to improve existing ones. You are eager to learn and interact with clients.
What will I be doing?
- You will work closely with a team of skilled engineers and define strategy and roadmap for the platform, evangelizing to the development teams and broader organization.
- You will analyze and use data to make informed decisions.
- You will do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
- You will be working with people from all around the globe.
What skills do I need?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in Spanish, English, and Portuguese.
- 2+ years in tech companies.
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Management or equivalent.
- Experience in the payment, fintech industry is a plus.
- Creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, marketing, legal, finance or sales.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!