Operations Specialist - Brazil
Brazil (Remote) /
Operations – Payins /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an Operations Specialist based in Brazil to join our Operations Payins team. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure our operations run smoothly and that all the processes are optimized, internally and externally.
What will I be doing?
- Identify problems, operational issues, and potential concerns.
- Work closely with the rest of the company to make their life easier, by providing the information they may need, such as transactions information, feedback from our local providers, and analysis of the current issues that may be affecting our clients and our local processes (Audit, BackOffice, etc).
- Analyzing performance results and promoting optimizations in order to get the best conversion rates possible.
- Recommend solutions: based on the research and analysis, make presentations and reports that support the recommended solutions to the identified problems and concerns.
What skills do I need?
- Someone open to the constant change in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, a self-starter, and open to working across time zones with teams worldwide.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Observant profile to determine where the flaws lie (attention to detail).
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple activities and projects simultaneously.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!