Incident Support Analyst
Colombia (Remote) /
Operations – Payins /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an Incident support associate to join our Operations team. The Incident support associate is responsible for monitoring and supervising the performance of our local partners, by detecting any deviation in our approval rates for the Top Merchants in every market.
What will you be doing?
- Attend and improve monitoring system alerts.
- Meet the defined escalation policies and procedures in order to ensure that incidents are handled in the most efficient way.
- Analyze incident-related metrics, elaborate reports, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Track and report incidents to relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Communicate with providers, in order to ensure the issues are attended to with the needed sense of urgency
- Work and address incidents in coordination with the Operations and Customer Success team
What skills do you need?
- Demonstrable ability to remain calm and effective during higher downtimes as well as excelling at prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency (meet the defined escalation policy).
- High proficiency in communicating technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Hands-on knowledge with the following tools: Data Analysis (Kibana, Looker, New relic) and reporting; SQL.
- Self Learn abilities and interests.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Fluent in written and verbal Spanish.
- Portuguese will be considered a plus.
- Be methodical, committed to the role to be performed, and a vocation for service.
- Availability for incident support and management on a flexible working days/time scheme.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!